Senior Game Designer – Melbourne or Sydney
Join a world leader in gaming!
At IGT we ignite excitement by designing and building cutting-edge games & technologies that change the state of play in pubs, clubs and casinos across Asia Pacific.
We are searching for an experienced Game Designer to join our Melbourne or Sydney Studio teams.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing game ideas, and generating and testing related prize scales to enable the production of games for the gaming industry.
Responsibilities & Passions:
• Responsible for designing and developing games which meet the upcoming needs of the market.
• Maintain a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of new products, industry developments and innovations.
• Communicate clearly and work closely with a variety of teams and individuals to ensure that design outcomes achieve the collaborative vision.
• Market analysis of competitors and IGT games to ensure games designed are targeting a market need.
• Generate game specific documentation to assist in preparation of submission documentation for licensing bodies.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor of Mathematics /Computer Science or equivalent.
• Extensive knowledge of the software packages used in the development of game mathematics.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience of gaming industry.
Here's a peek at some of what we offer:
• Service and recognition awards
• Workplace giving
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Company-sponsored team events: movie screenings, industry gatherings, and game launch parties to name a few.
• Fun office parties throughout the year for employees
• Break out room with a ping pong and foosball table.
• On-site massages available.
• Novated leasing options.
• Volunteer Leave.
• Employee referral scheme
If you feel you possess the necessary attributes for this permanent full time opportunity please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com