Project Manager/Coordinator – Melbourne
IGT is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of gaming products and systems. IGT Australia provides a range of gaming products, systems and services to the Club, Hotel and Casino industries.
IGT is searching for a Project Manager/Coordinator to work within our Melbourne Game Studio. Within this role your primary objective is to plan and coordinate aspects of game development project budgets with project managers using the Clarity PPM system as the primary tool.
As a Project Manager/Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
• Reviews project plan to determine time-frame, funding limitations, procedures, staffing requirements and allotment of resources to various phases of the project.
• Establishes high level work plan and staffing for each project phase
• Works with development Project Managers and Studio Director to coordinate long term forecast for input into CA PPM system.
• Prepares and presents project reports for management and key stakeholders
• Tracks actual performance against planned project performance, analyses variances, and work with project team to recommend appropriate adjustments to overall portfolio
To be considered for this position you must possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an accounting or finance or previous related experience
• Previous Project Management Experience. PMP Certification a plus
• Advanced Excel Skills (VBA, PowerPivot, and PowerQuery)
• Understanding of project financial tracking including monitoring and reporting on budget expenditures
• Verbal and written communication skills, as well as meeting facilitation skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; agility and flexibility to adapt to constantly changing priorities.
• Structured, organized and methodical in execution
• Develop trusted relationships and demonstrates deep Interpersonal skills.
If you feel you possess the necessary attributes for this permanent role, please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources – email@example.com